Order LDA Brochures
The Lyme Disease Association provides the following brochures: LymeR PrimerTM, TickmarksTM, The ABC’s of Lyme DiseaseTM. Any combination of free brochures can be ordered in quantities from one (1) to 200 maximum order. Sorry we cannot honor larger orders and no out of country orders. ($10 Shipping & Handling)
The Lyme Disease Association provides the following brochures:
LymeR PrimerTM (pdf) Awareness Brochure: symptoms, tests, tick identification, diseases ticks carry, prevention, tick removal, tick testing, general facts and symptoms about Lyme and many tick-borne diseases.
En Española – LymeR PrimerTM (pdf) Folleto de Sensibilización
Disponible solo para descargar. No hay copias impresas disponibles.
TickmarksTM – Bookmarks (pdf) Awareness Bookmark: pictures of ticks, diseases they carry, proper tick removal.
ABC’s of Lyme DiseaseTM (pdf) Brochure For Parents & Educators: specialized information on children in areas of ophthalmology, psychotherapy, neuropsychiatry, gastroenterology, pediatrics, rheumatology, co-infections, education.
TickCardTM (pdf) Business Sized Awareness Card pictures of ticks, diseases they carry, symptoms and tick removal
Order Limit –
Any combination of free brochures can be ordered in quantities from one (1) to 200 maximum order. Sorry we cannot honor larger orders and no out of country orders.
(TickmarksTM are no longer available for order. PDF can still be downloaded & printed)
- 100 LymeR PrimerTM & 100 The ABC’s of Lyme DiseaseTM = 200 brochures OR
- 75 LymeR PrimerTM, 75 The ABC’s of Lyme DiseaseTM, 50 TickCardsTM = 200 brochures
Please email [email protected] with any questions or problems regarding your order.
Order Online –
- No out of country orders
- Brochures only available via online order form (mail-in and phone requests not accepted)
- Allow 4 weeks for delivery
- Unfortunately due to recent postal changes, our shipping rates have increased & we now have to charge $10 per order.
- Sorry, we do not invoice.
Sponsorship Opportunities for Brochures
- Lyme education requires companies to step forward and sponsor a brochure.
- If interested please email [email protected]
- The LDA thanks our current sponsors:
|Clonogen Laboratories, LLC
|Connecticut Tick Control
|Tick Box Technology Corporation
|Sawyer Products, Inc.
Safety Harbor, FL
|New Jersey Laboratories
New Brunswick, NJ
Note: LDA does not endorse products or services.