Lyme & Other Tick-Borne Diseases:
20th Annual Scientific Update for Clinicians & Researchers
September 21 & 22, 2019
2-Day Conference Jointly Provided by:
Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
Lyme Disease Association, Inc.
At the event on Saturday & Sunday, there is a CASH or CHECK ONLY policy when registering “at the door,” if there is space. There is no one day registration category, full registration fee must be paid.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Registration – for those requiring credits
- $425 (Early Bird through 06-30-19)
- $460 (07-01-19 through 09-19-19)
- $490 (09-20-19 thru 09-22-19@ door)*
Non CME (Regular Registration) Registration
- $250 (Early Bird through 06-30-19)
- $275 (07-01-19 through 09-19-19)
- $290 (09-20-19 thru 09-22-19@ door)*
*At door prices, if space available, begin 09-20-19
Deadline for refunds 06-30-19
*Deadlines are based on Eastern Time
Saturday, September 21, 2019 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. Reception 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 22, 2018 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Terms & Conditions
- One form per registrant
- This conference is open to adults only
- Fee includes Sat. breakfast, lunch, breaks, reception, scientific lectures, exhibits; Sun. break, scientific lectures, exhibits; program
- Online Registrations by credit card only (No Phone or Fax Registrations accepted)
- Cancellation: Registration is NON-REFUNDABLE if cancelled after 11:59pm 06-30-19. Written notice of cancellation must be received by LDA by that time for refund. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If written cancellation is received before 11:59pm 06-30-19, 80% of the registration price will be refunded. Email cancellation notice to LDA@LymeDiseaseAssociation.org or fax 732-938-7215. Deadlines are based on Eastern Time and time of receipt.
- No audiotaping, videotaping or picture taking of any part of the conference permitted
- The LDA reserves the right to dismiss any registrant without cause at its discretion
- “At the door” registration rates begin the day before the conference online, and availability is determined by room capacity and number of registrants. At the event on Saturday & Sunday, there is a CASH or CHECK ONLY policy when registering “at the door.” There is no one day registration category, full registration fee must be paid.
*Deadlines are based on Eastern Time
- Please print your email confirmation and bring with you to the conference registration table.
- Remember to check your spam box if you don’t receive your confirm.
- Any questions contact LDA@LymeDiseaseAssociation.org
Accreditation Statement 2019 Columbia/LDA CME Lyme Conference
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The College of Physicians and Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of XXX AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University and the Lyme Disease Association. The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The College of Physicians and Surgeons must ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in its educational activities. All faculty participating in this activity are required to disclose to the audience any significant financial interest and/or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in his/her presentation and/or the commercial contributor(s) of this activity. When unlabeled uses are discussed, these will also be indicated.
The target population is physicians from all specialties, nurses, psychologists, scientists, public health workers. It is also open to the public, and Lyme disease educators generally attend. The geographic area being reached is nationwide. No special background is required for effective participation, although those whose practices contain a high proportion of Lyme disease patients and those whose research concentrates on Borrelia burgdorferi will receive the most benefit.
This activity is supported by independent educational grants from:
Steven & Alexandra Cohen Foundation
2019 Scientific Conference Jointly Provided by