ABOUT THE CONTAGION® PEER EXCHANGE® PANEL VIDEO
The Lyme Disease Association, Inc. (LDA) is pleased to announce an informative series of interviews on the topic of Lyme & other tick-borne diseases, created by Contagion®. LDA’s President, Pat Smith, was invited to join with a panel of top medical professionals to debate and exchange information. Panelists include Peter L. Salgo, MD; Robert C. Bransfield, MD, DLFAPA; Samuel Shor, MD, FACP; Leonard Sigal, MD, and Patricia V. Smith.
These videos provide an overview of Lyme disease, discuss the geographical spread that has occurred over the past several years and some of the reasons why it may be underdiagnosed.
Why Are We at Odds Over Lyme Disease? Exploring the Impact and Controversy
• Improving Care in Lyme Disease
• Reaching a Consensus in Lyme Disease
• Lyme Disease & Long-Term Antibiotics: Help or Harm?
• Research Challenges in Lyme Disease
• Exploring Controversies in Lyme Disease
• Lyme Disease: Theories for Longer-Term Manifestations
• Trials and Tribulations of a Diagnosis for Lyme Disease
• Emerging Tests for Lyme Disease
• Challenges in Making a Lyme Disease Diagnosis
• Reliability of Lab Testing for Lyme Disease
• Early Vs. Late Lyme Disease Symptoms
• Who Gets It?
• Understanding Lyme Disease and Where It’s Found