LDA #GivingTuesday, Dec. 3, 2019
LDA #GivingTuesday. Our campaign runs Oct. 31 through Dec. 31, 2019
- The Lyme Disease Association, Inc. (LDA) is a national non-profit whose mission to increase nationwide funding and awareness about Lyme and tick-borne diseases.
- This year LDA is asking #GivingTuesday donors to support LDA’s LymeAid 4 Kids (LA4K) fund.
- Children, ages 0-19 years old, make up 29% of Lyme disease cases in the US.
- Many Lyme cases may become chronic, leaving children with physical, cognitive, & learning disabilities.
- Your help is greatly appreciated by the families helped through the LymeAid 4 Kids fund.
- You may donate directly through our website at https://lymediseaseassociation.org/donate/ or donate through Facebook.
- LA4K helps Children 21 and under who may qualify for up to $1,000 toward diagnosis and treatment for Lyme disease.