15th Annual Lyme & Other Tick-Borne Diseases:
Medical, Neuropsychiatric & Public Health Implications
Lyme Disease Association & Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
Regular Registration: General public/others who do not need Continuing Medical Ed credits
Fees: Early Registration $199 (by 04/05/14); $220 (after 04/05/14); $230 (if space available, at door)
Social Workers 12.5 CE credits for RI social workers authorized from NASW RI Chapter,Authorization # RI-5570. Social workers in other states, contact your professional organization for reciprocity. Psychologists: All psychologists from all states contact your professional organization for reciprocity.
Saturday, May 3, 2014 7:15 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Reception 5:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- One form per registrant
- Fee includes Sat. breakfast, lunch, breaks, reception, scientific lectures, exhibits; Sun. break, scientific lectures, exhibits; program.
- Credit Card Registrations: Online Only (No Phone or Fax Registrations)
- Cancellation: Written cancellation notice must be received by LDA by 4/10/14 for refund. NO exceptions. Email cancellation notice to treasurer@LymeDiseaseAssociation.org or fax 732-938-7215
(note: Paypal has known issues with google chrome. If you have trouble with your submission please try using another browser such as internet explorer, firefox or safari)
Registration is a 2 step process:
1) After you click the submit button you will have completed the LDA portion of the registration. An email confirm will be sent by LDA, check your SPAM box if you do not receive it.
2) Next you will be sent to the PayPal page to input your credit card information and finish registration. An email confirm will also be sent by PayPal which you need to bring to the conference. If you have registered and do not receive a PayPal confirm within 24 hours of your online payment, please email treasurer@LymeDiseaseAssociation.org