15th Annual Lyme & Other Tick-Borne Diseases:
Medical, Neuropsychiatric & Public Health Implications
Lyme Disease Association & Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
Accreditation Statement This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University and the Lyme Disease Association. The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement The College of Physicians and Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Fees: Early Registration $310 (by 04/05/14); $340 (after 04/05/14); $370 (if space available, at door)
Saturday, May 3, 2014 7:15 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Reception 5:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- One form per registrant
- Fee includes Sat. breakfast, lunch, breaks, reception, scientific lectures, exhibits; Sun. break, scientific lectures, exhibits; program.
- Credit Card Registrations: Online Only (No Phone or Fax Registrations)
- Cancellation: Written cancellation notice must be received by LDA by 4/10/14 for refund. NO exceptions. Email cancellation notice to treasurer@LymeDiseaseAssociation.org or fax 732-938-7215
Registration is a 2 step process:
1) After you click the submit button you will have completed the LDA portion of the registration. An email confirm will be sent by LDA, check your SPAM box if you do not receive it.
2) Next you will be sent to the PayPal page to input your credit card information and finish registration. An email confirm will also be sent by PayPal which you need to bring to the conference. If you have registered and do not receive a PayPal confirm within 24 hours of your online payment, please email treasurer@LymeDiseaseAssociation.org