Columbia Lyme Research Ctr. Campaign
The Lyme Disease Association designed a special 3 prong Campaign to help support scientific research at the Columbia Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center.
1) LDA is Hosting 13th Annual Scientific Conference with Columbia University
September 29-30, 2012 – Hyatt Bellevue, Philadelphia, PA
2) LDA is Promoting a Special Fund Raising Campaign
To benefit the Columbia Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center. Please help the LDA provide funds for Columbia to unlock the secrets of Lyme disease by making a contribution today. Simply go to our donation page and choose the Columbia Lyme Center campaign. No amount is too small – we are all in this together!
3) LDA is Facilitating a Drawing To Help Raise Awareness About the Center
To take place on October 31, 2012 in which a lucky participant will be randomly selected to meet with Dr. Fallon and the Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center Team. The chosen participant and one guest will take a free tour and be able to discuss the Center’s activities while relaxing and having lunch. To sign up for a chance to enjoy this specially planned day please fill form out below.
Take a few minutes to check out Columbia University Lyme & Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center’s website
- Information from the form below will only be used to contact you if you win.
- Transportation is not included as a covered expense in this event.