There are many different kinds of clothing available to help in tick bite prevention. One of those is chemical free – Rynoskin, which is ultralight and worn underneath regular clothing. Rynoskin prevents ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, black flies, ants, no-see-ums, and other biting insects from entering through its clothing to reach the skin to feed/bite.
Clothing items include: Shirts, pants, hoods, gloves and socks
According to Rynoskin:
- 98.9% bite proof clothing Chemical Free.
- Aids in preventing Zika, Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and other vector borne illnesses.
- Impenetrable Fabric, Breathable, Lightweight Comfortable fitting elastic cuffs provide maximum protection.
- Designed to be worn underneath the clothing.
- Scientifically/Field tested.
For more information on Rynoskin, please visit http://rynoskin.com/